Sep 05 2006
|more articles from|
Saudi Arabia: Almajdouie De Rijke Logistics
Strong focus will moreover be put on distributing the products through an extensive worldwide network of hubs, including Europe, Mideast, sub-Indian continent and Far East.
"This is a unique opportunity for two world-class organizations to combine their respective skills and expertise in order to bring additional value-adding to their customers. We are at the eve of major developments in the polymer industry and the Joint Venture wants to be amongst the pioneers to deliver sustainable supply chain solutions to the petrochemical producers." explains S.I. Mustafa, CEO/Managing Director of the joint venture. "On the longer run, we are confident to be able to grow in line with the requirements of our customers; this both geographically and operationally."
De Rijke was established in 1945 and over the years has built up a solid reputation in delivering supply chain solutions to the chemical industry in Europe. Today it operates 35 logistics centres spread over 11 European countries with around 1,900 employees.
© The Saudi Gazette 2006
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More