Jun 29 2011
|more articles from|
Saudi Arabia: 80,000 companies moved from red to yellow: Official
Othman Al-Hoqail, assistant undersecretary at the ministry, said many companies were listed in the red category because of wrong information received from the General Organization for Social Insurance and Human Resource Development Fund.
"This discrepancy occurred because some employers registered all their workers under one company of the group while some others were not linked with GOSI," Al-Hoqail said, adding that some 80,000 firms have moved from red to yellow after correcting information.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- There's More