May 01 2012
|more articles from|
Sahara Petrochemicals Company Provides Its Shareholders Distance Online Voting On Its Seventh General Assembly Meeting Items
1. Approval of the 2011 Board of Directors Report.
2. Approval of the companys financial & income statements for the period from 01/01/2011 to 31/12/2011.
3. Discharge the members of the Board of Directors from liability for period from 01/01/2011 to 31/12/2011.
4. Approval of the selection of the financial auditor conducted by the Audit Committee to review the annual & quarterly financial statements of 2012 and determining fees.
5. Election of Saharas new board members for the 3rd term starting from 27/06/2012 for 3 years up to 26/06/2015.
Shareholders who are registered in tadawulaty services portal can vote online starting from 11 A.M. today Tuesday until 11 A.M. Tuesday 15 May 2012, so we invite those who shall not be able to attend the 7th General Assembly Meeting to participate and vote online which is a free service available for all company shareholders by visiting tadawulaty web page http://tadawulaty.tadawul.com.sa
For more details about distance online voting, please call the below contacts:
Mr. Ahmed Al-Hebshi TeL: 033567290, Mr. Saad Al-Dossary Tel: 033567048, and Mr. Hammad Al-Shammay Tel: 033567444
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.