Jul 16 2013
|more articles from|
S Korea oil imports from Iran up by 16% in June
A recent report shows that South Korea has imported 138,157 barrels per day of the Iranian crude oil in June.
© IRNA 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Oil & Gas
- Oman's oil exports jump 9.7% in Jan-Oct period; output up 2.8% to 286m barrels
- Lebanon launches tender to import LNG
- Iranian president targets stagflation in first budget
- Sipchem, Sahara sign merger deal to form SAR6.67bn petrochem giant
- Tasweeq, JCCP sign deal for training and development programmes