Dec 21 2011
|more articles from|
SIIG announcement regarding its PCC project progress
With reference to SIIG previous announcement on 31/7/2011 on Tadawul website, regarding the establishment of the Petrochemical Conversion Company, The Saudi Industrial Investment Group ( SIIG ) announces that its joint venture, Petrochemical Conversion Company Limited (PCC), has signed a SR700 Million contract with Nesma and Partners Contracting Company, Ltd . for construction of PCCs Nylon 6,6 and conversion plants in the Jubail Industrial City. All projects are scheduled to start-up in 2013.
PCC is a 50/50 joint venture owned by SIIG and Arabian Chevron Phillips Petrochemical Company Limited.
© Tadawul 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More