Dec 05 2011
|more articles from|
Russia opposed to new anti-Iran sanctions
TEHRAN - Russia opposes new sanctions against Iran and believes negotiations with Tehran on its nuclear program can be resumed, Moscow's ambassador to the United Nations said on Friday, according to the Associated Press.
Vitaly Churkin told a news conference that Russia also believes the "threats and insinuations of possible military action against Iran" over its nuclear program are not helpful.
© Tehran Times 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More