Feb 06 2013
|more articles from|
Royal Jordanian increases flight frequency to Libya to 15 weekly
RJ thus added three regular flights between Amman and Tripoli, as of February 9, 2013, bringing its overall operation to Tripoli up to 10 weekly from one daily. The service between Amman and Misrata also increased from 1 to 2 weekly, starting February 6, 2013. The airline operates three weekly flights to Benghazi.
This step is taken to meet the rising demand - from Jordanian and Libyan businessmen and students on travel between the two countries. Demand also comes from Libyans who seek medical care in Jordan, and from passengers traveling from the Gulf region to Libya via Amman.
RJ will operate the additional three flights to Tripoli on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The plane will take off from Amman at 07:00 am and land in Tripoli at 09:05 am; it will leave Tripoli at 09:55 am and arrive in Amman at 15:15 pm. The remaining seven flights are as already scheduled.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Travel & Tourism
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane
- Sharjah International reports 8% jump in passenger traffic
- Nakheel issues tender for Boardwalk on Palm
- Abu Dhabi International Airport posts 15.1% increase in passenger traffic
- JW Marriott Marquis expects to double its revenue this year