Jun 28 2012
|more articles from|
Riyadh economic summit to push intra-Arab trade
Speaking to reporters, he said a preparatory meeting for a business forum to be held on the sidelines of the January summit was held in Beirut on Friday, adding that the meeting discussed the Arab private sector's concerns on global economic developments.
"The private sector contributes 50 percent of the gross domestic product of Arab countries," said Al-Mubti, who is vice president of the Federation of Arab Chambers for Commerce, Industry and Agriculture.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More