Jun 21 2012
|more articles from|
Renaissance shareholders okay RO100m bond issue
The approval was given at an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) on Monday, said a company release.
The bonds will be issued through either rights issue or public issue within five years from the EGM date, which may be issued in more than one issue.
The prospectus of each issue will specify the terms and conditions of the issue in terms of whether the bonds are convertible to shares or unconvertible, whether the bonds are secured or unsecured and whether the bondholders are eligible to claim interests or not.
The percentage of shares represented in the meetings amounted to 78.47 per cent.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More