Feb 08 2012
|more articles from|
Recruitment firms not complying with ministry rules to be closed down
He said some of them had already started publicizing their activities.
"The announcements some of these companies made in local newspapers that they have commenced their activities were a gross violation of the regulations of the ministry," he said.
"These companies were given 60 days to complete all procedures required to obtain the final license," he explained.
Al-Haqbani said the ministry would hold a workshop to explain to the new companies the mechanism of their work and to discuss all matters that would enable them do their job smoothly.
He said the door was still open for businessmen and investors to set up recruitment companies, provided they could meet the ministry's conditions and requirements.
"The objective behind the establishment of recruitment companies is to import skilled and qualified foreign manpower," he said.
© Arab News 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Saudi Arabia
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More