Apr 26 2012
|more articles from|
Re-Opening the Subscription in Treasury Bonds - Apr 2017 (Primary Dealers)
According to the letter received from MCDR concerning listing the increase of treasury bonds - Apr 2017 (Issued 10/04/2012), prior to the 1st subscription reopen on this bond issue with an additional LE 1.5 billion (distributed over 1.5 millions bonds at a par value of LE 1000) to reach LE 3 billion, with a fixed rate of 16.55% annually to be paid twice per year in 10/10 & 10/04.
The above-mentioned increase has been available for trading effective Thursday 26/04/2012 trading session.
© The Egyptian Exchange 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More