Apr 17 2012
|more articles from|
Rasameel arranges an Islamic Short Term Warehouse Finance Facility for Yusuf A. Al-Ghanim & Sons Company
Moreover, Rasameel is also the sole mandated Structuring and Shariah Advisors for the landmark debt capital markets issuance that required innovative asset repackaging to cater to growing investor appetite for fixed income securities providing attractive returns.
Mr. Issam Al Tawari was cited saying that "This deal represents another milestone in Rasameel 's strategy of establishing its name as a regional player in the Islamic capital market despite adverse market conditions"
Mr. Thuwaini Al; Thuwaini, AVP- Deal Structuring also added that " Rasameel sees this avenue for companies to tap into an underserved Shariah compliant debt capital markets whilst providing fixed income investors a wider array of Shariah compliant investment products. This is in-line with Rasameel 's overall mandate to assist companies in the GCC region to expand and diversify their funding options" ".
Hassan Al Azem, SVP - Corporate Strategy & Human Capital
Tel: +965 247 8800
Fax: +965 2476600
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More