Dec 01 2009
|more articles from|
Rasameel Calls for the formation of GCC/MENA Creditor Group of Nakheel & Dubai World
The key objectives of the working group will be to, inter alia:
1. Create a unified platform for addressing the interests of the GCC/MENA creditors with the DFSF and CRO.
2. Ensure an equitable settlement in the interests of all GCC/MENA capital market creditors is achieved.
All interested parties are requested to register with Rasameel by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ends -
Rasameel Structured Finance Company (" Rasameel ") is an Islamic investment company established in January 2006 headquarter in the State of Kuwait. Rasameel is the culmination of a successful partnership between a group of independent, well-established companies prominent institutional and private shareholders. Rasameel is supervised by the Central Bank of Kuwait with a paid up capital of Kuwaiti Dinars 30 million, is focused primarily on providing a Sharia'h compliant asset securitization and debt raising structures. In addition, it provides risk management, investment system outsourcing and financial advisory services to a wide array of institutional investors and finance companies.
For further information, visit www.rasameel.com.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Adam Macdonald
Head of Structured Finance
Tel: +965 247 8800
Dir: +965 2225 2447
Fax: +965 2476600
BPG PUBLIC RELATIONS
Kirsten Lange- PR Account Director
Tel: +965 2411676
Fax: +965 2492644
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More