Oct 14 2012
|more articles from|
Qatar Annual CPI Slows to 2% in September On Lower Transport Costs
Sunday, Oct 14, 2012
DOHA (Zawya Dow Jones)--Annual inflation in Qatar slowed to 2% last month compared to 2.3% in August on lower transport and communication costs, official data showed Sunday.
Month-on-month transport and communication prices were down 1.2% in September due to a drop in air travel fares, while costs falling under the entertainment, recreation and culture category fell 0.4%, according to the latest figures published by the Qatar Statistics Authority.
-Write Alex Delmar-Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More