Nov 02 2013
|more articles from|
Qatar-UAE Exchange joins hands with Aster Medical Centre
A memorandum of understanding was signed in this regard by Dr Sameer Moopan, CEO of Aster Medical Centre, and Edison Fernandez, country manager - Qatar UAE Exchange, recently.
"People's lifestyle has changed in today's fast-paced world, which has had a drastic impact on their health. We at UAE Exchange hope to bring value-addition to our customers through this strategic tie-up with Aster Medical Centre, which shares our passion for providing the best services. We thank Aster Medical Centre and are confident that this relationship will go a long way in bringing good healthcare to our customers," said Fernandez.
Free annual lifestyle health check-up will be provided on a pre-appointment basis in any of the Aster clinics. Besides, all Gold Card holders will be informed in advance about any free medical camp or health seminar conducted by the clinic.
© Gulf Times 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- National Ambulance expands service to Sharjah
- iPhone 5S 16GB becomes fastest-selling model in UAE
- More than 1000 cardiac consultants and surgeons to descend on Dubai next Thursday for 4th Emirates Cardiac Society Congress
- Minister: Iran has to import gas in 1.5 years
- Aldar eyes rentals, smaller projects post-merger
More in Healthcare
- Shaikh Hamdan health initiative to launch 3rd phase
- A backpack that can save your life
- Saudi Arabia: DNA profiling of all dead and injured completed
- Collective brain experiments offer exciting potential, say researchers
- Al Zahra Hospital Dubai new technique for treating retinal, optic nerve diseases