Mar 08 2012
|more articles from|
QDB achieves Qatarisation target of 51.6pc
Commenting on the bank's performance in 2011, he said: "Consistent with our strategy for QDB to diversify the Qatari economy, the bank plays an integral role in the economic development of Qatar, without neglecting its social responsibility. We are not focused on profits but rather on committing our resources towards catalyzing the private and SME sectors. We are committed to providing the private and SME sectors with all the products and tools necessary to make a positive impact on Qatar's economy".
QDB has delivered outstanding results and achievements during 2011 including the launch of "Tasdeer". QDB also approved 40 projects by Al Dhameen worth a total value of QR135m through relationship's and the agreements with 14 leading banks and financial institutions.
"2010 witnessed a strong leap forward for QDB, and we are confident that with strong support of the environment and the commitment of the bank's management team, we will achieve greater milestones in the years ahead," said Sheikh Abdullah.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Qatar
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More