Jun 19 2012
|more articles from|
Positive return of 10.09% For QIB - UK Hemaya
QIB (UK) was the first institution to launch a Sharia'a compliant capital protected structured note, in May 2010.
Since this first issuance, QIB (UK) has launched 6 Hemaya structured note tranches raising over US $150million. The structure of Hemaya has demonstrated the strength and effectiveness of its design, which has provided investors with a good return whilst managing the risk proactively. The equities basket was replicated for the following two tranches, but for the last three tranches, the Saudi Stock Exchange and the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange were incorporated to provide investors with a broader array of stock selection. Hemaya is a pioneer in the Islamic Finance space, providing investors with a capital guaranteed alternative to direct exposure to equities.
Mohamed Samy, Account Manager
Tel: 00974 44361499
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Islamic Finance
- UAB announces a net profit of AED328m for the first six months of the year, an increase of 26% over H1 2013
- Oman Arab Bank's Islamic banking arm completes one year
- Returns of 3-month deposit in KWD .80% by end of Q2
- UAE Islamic banking assets crossed USD95bn in 2013
- Value of Saudi Arabia's Islamic banking assets reaches USD285bn