May 14 2012
|more articles from|
Periodical Partial Redemption for the Listed Bonds of the Egyptian Securitization Comapny - 2nd Issue Dec 2014
Informing the Listing Committee held on 09/05/2012 with the periodical partial redemption (28th installment) for the listed bonds of the Egyptian Securitization Comapny - 2nd Issue - Dec 2014.
The total listed value of the bonds after the partial redemption becomes LE 99,337,560.06 distributed over 3.6 million bonds at a par value of LE 27.5937. These modifications have been added to EGX database effective 10/05/2012 trading session.
© The Egyptian Exchange 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More