May 21 2012
|more articles from|
Periodical Partial Redemption for the Listed Bonds of the Egyptian Arab Land Bank -1st Issue- Jun 2013
The Listing Committee held on 15/05/2012 has approved a periodical partial redemption (3rd installment) for the listed bonds of Egyptian Arab Land Bank -1st Issue- Jun 2013.
The total listed value of the bond issue after the partial redemption becomes LE 125 million distributed over 500,000 bonds at a par value of LE 250. These modifications have been added to EGX database starting 15-05-2012 trading session.
© The Egyptian Exchange 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More