Mar 25 2012
|more articles from|
Pension for expatriates in Dubai soon
The project will be implemented in phases
A feasibility study to implement pension scheme has been completed, 'Al Bayan' newspaper quoted Ali Ibrahim, Deputy Director-General, Planning and Development Affairs, DED , as saying. "The department is currently in talks with both local and federal entities as well as authorities of other emirates and organised a workshop to discuss the mechanisms involved in its implementation," he added.
Since it is a first-of-its-kind undertaking, the project will be implemented in phases, said Ali Ibrahim. The first phase will include big companies in both public and private sector that are already offering pensions for its employees.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More