Jun 06 2012
|more articles from|
Paid hoilday for UAE private sector on June 17: Labour Ministry
A decision on this concern has been issued by Saqr Ghobash Saeed Ghobash, Minister of Labour, in accordance with provisions of Article No. 74 of the federal law No. 8 of 1980.
Ghobash, on the occasion expressed his felicitations to President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and to their Highnesses the Supreme Council Members and Rulers of the Emirates, wishing them good health and prosperity. He also congratulated the people of the UAE and the Arab and Islamic countries on this occasion.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More