Jul 18 2012
|more articles from|
PACRA withdraws ratings og Pace (Pakistan) Limited
PACRA attempts to keep its rating opinion current by analyzing relevant information. Given distressed profile of the company, and disarryed structure of financial obligations, it is difficult to formulate a valid opinion on Pace.
Hence, PACRA withdraws its ratings. PACRA would update its opinion as soon as requisite information becomes available for formation of a valid rating opinion.
PACRA's comprehensive offerings include instrument and entity credit ratings, insurer financial strength ratings, fund ratings, asset manager ratings and real estate gradings. PACRA opinion is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold a security, in as much as it does not comment on the security's market price or suitability for a particular investor.
This press release is being transmitted for the sole purpose of dissemination through print/electronic media. The press release may be used in full or in part without changing the meaning or context thereof with due credit to PACRA.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More