Apr 11 2014
|more articles from|
OutSystems opens Mideast office in Dubai
Company is experiencing growing demand in region for solutions that improve IT productivity
Rodrigo Castelo has been appointed director for this new OutSystems office and will lead OutSystems Middle East and Africa operations. Rodrigo has over 10 years of experience in the technology market including significant time in the MEA region.
In order to ensure effective management, adoption of the OutSystems corporate culture, and thorough knowledge of the local market, OutSystems is building a team comprised of local IT professionals and existing OutSystems employees.
Castelo commented on the expansion into the Middle East, "OutSystems excels in delivering state-of-the-art mobile and web applications in record time with amazing user experiences. We have a successful track record across Europe and the United States with solutions that were delivered fast and widely adopted using OutSystems Platform."
Castelo said: "We strive to give enterprise users, customers and citizens what they need, when they need it, as simply as possible."
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Kuwait orders blackout in court case over "plot" tape
- RTA plans to construct 19 footbridges in Dubai 2014, 2015
- OutSystems Announces Platinum Sponsorship of the Gartner Symposium/ ITxpo 2014
- OutSystems Expands International Operations, Opens Middle East Office in Dubai
- UK firm to run three women's colleges in Saudi Arabia
More in Telecoms & IT
- Oman Ooredoo Franchise store opens in Jalan Bani Bu Ali
- France's Thales to provide security solutions at Muscat, Salalah airports
- Zain Bahrain partners with National Finance & Exchange Co
- Saudi Telecom spending billions to cope with data traffic - CEO
- LVMH hires former Apple exec as digital director