Oct 22 2011
|more articles from|
One Saudi employee a must for all SMEs
The Saudi employee should be registered under the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) and cannot be counted as part of Saudization targets for another organization if he or she has another job, the Saudi Press Agency reported Friday.
The order said an SME owner could be considered an employee in his own establishment if he is working full time and not for anyone else.
He would be considered a partner in the company provided he is not registered under GOSI and not employed elsewhere and not counted toward Saudization targets in any other organization.
The ministry's order aims to support the competitiveness of new Saudi entrepreneurs in the SME sector, which is viewed as the backbone of the national economy.
© Arab News 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More