May 16 2012
|more articles from|
Official: EU decreases Iranian oil purchases significantly
The EU members imposed sanctions on Iranian Central Bank, this country's oil purchases and providing insurance service to ships carrying Iranian oil on Jan.23 which will take force on July 1.
"Spain, Italy and Greece as Iran's major oil crude customers in EU decreased Iranian oil purchases by at least 18 percent and maximum 48 percent by March, but data for April has not been submitted by Union members", he said.
Iran earlier announced that it banned oil export to France and Britain.
© Trend News Agency 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Iran
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More