Nov 22 2012
|more articles from|
OPEC seaborne exports to rise in 4 weeks to Dec 8-analyst
LONDON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Seaborne oil exports from OPEC, excluding Angola and Ecuador, will rise by 640,000 barrels per day (bpd) in the four weeks to Dec. 8, an analyst who estimates future shipments said on Thursday.
Exports will reach 24.72 million bpd on average, compared with 24.08 million bpd in the four weeks to Nov. 10, UK consultancy Oil Movements said in its weekly estimate.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) pumps more than a third of the world's oil. OPEC has kept oil output limits unchanged since June.
((firstname.lastname@example.org)(+ 44 207 542 4357)(Reuters Messaging: email@example.com))
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- UPDATE 1-Drought-stricken California agencies seek 'water cops'
- RPT-L.A. gently weeps as George Harrison tree is felled by beetles
- India faces crisis over dwindling numbers of girls, U.N. says
- Restaurant run by Indian convicts wins praise for politeness, hygiene
- Harding letters reveal steamy side of 29th U.S. president
- There's More