Nov 22 2012
|more articles from|
OPEC seaborne exports to rise in 4 weeks to Dec 8-analyst
LONDON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Seaborne oil exports from OPEC, excluding Angola and Ecuador, will rise by 640,000 barrels per day (bpd) in the four weeks to Dec. 8, an analyst who estimates future shipments said on Thursday.
Exports will reach 24.72 million bpd on average, compared with 24.08 million bpd in the four weeks to Nov. 10, UK consultancy Oil Movements said in its weekly estimate.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) pumps more than a third of the world's oil. OPEC has kept oil output limits unchanged since June.
((email@example.com)(+ 44 207 542 4357)(Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- Six killed in Thailand in three-car crash caused by elephant
- NY jury to decide: bizarre sex fantasy or real murder-kidnap plot?
- UPDATE 1-Florida mayor seeking 20th term at age 93 faces run-off election
- UPDATE 1-U.S. president sweats over sweaters during NY shopping stop
- U.S. lawmakers wheel into action, take on EU cheese name plan
- There's More