Apr 24 2014
|more articles from|
OPEC daily basket price stood at USD104.99 a barrel Tuesday
VIENNA , 24th April, 2014 (WAM) -- The price of OPEC's basket of twelve crudes stood at US$104.99 a barrel on Tuesday, compared with $105.19 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Oriente (Ecuador), Iran Heavy (Islamic Republic of Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Qatar Marine (Qatar), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (U.A.E.) and Merey (Venezuela).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- New apps to help business get in step with mobile customers
- FEATURE-Robot racing sparks scientific enthusiasm in U.S. students
- Lebanon seizes half a tonne of radioactive sanitary towels
- U.S. returns scores of smuggled artifacts to Iraq government
- France likely to pass bill banning super-skinny models
- There's More