Apr 24 2014
|more articles from|
OPEC daily basket price stood at USD104.99 a barrel Tuesday
VIENNA , 24th April, 2014 (WAM) -- The price of OPEC's basket of twelve crudes stood at US$104.99 a barrel on Tuesday, compared with $105.19 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Oriente (Ecuador), Iran Heavy (Islamic Republic of Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Qatar Marine (Qatar), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (U.A.E.) and Merey (Venezuela).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- UPDATE 1-UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Man, woman stoned to death for adultery in Syria-monitor
- Michael Jackson tops Forbes list of highest-earning dead celebrities
- French bank, Twitter team up for money transfers via tweets
- There's More