Apr 24 2014
|more articles from|
OPEC daily basket price stood at USD104.99 a barrel Tuesday
VIENNA , 24th April, 2014 (WAM) -- The price of OPEC's basket of twelve crudes stood at US$104.99 a barrel on Tuesday, compared with $105.19 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Oriente (Ecuador), Iran Heavy (Islamic Republic of Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Qatar Marine (Qatar), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (U.A.E.) and Merey (Venezuela).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- Venezuela govt moves squatters from 'Tower of David' slum
- Restaurant run by Indian convicts wins praise for politeness, hygiene
- India faces crisis over dwindling numbers of girls, U.N. says
- 'Slenderman' attack victim receives Purple Heart from an anonymous well wisher
- London metals traders hit with fines for standing up
- There's More