Apr 24 2014
|more articles from|
OPEC daily basket price stood at USD104.99 a barrel Tuesday
VIENNA , 24th April, 2014 (WAM) -- The price of OPEC's basket of twelve crudes stood at US$104.99 a barrel on Tuesday, compared with $105.19 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Oriente (Ecuador), Iran Heavy (Islamic Republic of Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Qatar Marine (Qatar), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (U.A.E.) and Merey (Venezuela).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- Speed dating goes 'halal' in Muslim-majority Malaysia
- Harvard spiffs up dorms with original masterpiece prints
- Now you see it, now you don't: invisibility cloak nears reality
- Studies on kissing, the word 'huh?' among Ig Nobel award winners
- Fossil first: ancient human relative may have buried its dead
- There's More