Apr 24 2014
|more articles from|
OPEC daily basket price stood at USD104.99 a barrel Tuesday
VIENNA , 24th April, 2014 (WAM) -- The price of OPEC's basket of twelve crudes stood at US$104.99 a barrel on Tuesday, compared with $105.19 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Oriente (Ecuador), Iran Heavy (Islamic Republic of Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Qatar Marine (Qatar), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (U.A.E.) and Merey (Venezuela).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- 'Isis' among names removed from UN list of hurricane names
- Alleged mistress of ex-NBA owner ordered to repay $2.6 million
- Kim Kardashian lays flowers at Armenian memorial
- UPDATE 1-Kim Kardashian gets red carpet treatment in Armenia
- Kim Kardashian in Armenia before anniversary of mass killings
- There's More