Jan 12 2012
|more articles from|
Noqoush Mobile signs deal on ad inventory
Thursday, Jan 12, 2012
Dubai: The Noqoush Mobile Media Group has signed on Effective Measure to provide advertisers transparency on AdFalcon’s inventory.
“We will unite our efforts with Effective Measure to lay the technical basis necessary to fine-tune our digital plans and further promote transparency within our ads inventory,” said Wael Quader, Noqoush Mobile CEO.
Effective Measure will measure, prepare and issue analytics in guaranteeing accurate data for its AdFalcon customers. The data will include countries, personal interests, gender, age, peak hours and other rele-vant information needed by the advertisers to assess AdFalcon’s efficiency and audience exposure.
“The partnership [with Effective Measure] will enable us to provide realistic and credible readings for an accurate view of our mobile digital media landscape, helping advertisers and publishers make better mobile advertising decisions,” said Quader.
© Gulf News 2012. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Telecoms & IT
- Knowledge city project promises attractive returns to expatriates
- Implementation of free international roaming service on the cards in KSA
- Limited 4G network arrives in Beirut
- UAE firm's NFC technology turns your smartphone into a loyalty card
- Enterprise mobility apps will change how businesses operate