Jun 20 2011
|more articles from|
Nitaqat: Firms face Sept. 10 deadline
Ministry spokesman Hattab Al-Anazi said companies would have until Sept. 10 to ensure they are fully compliant and added labor offices would continue to provide all services to them as usual during this period.
He said companies employing nine people or less would not have to adhere to the program, but would be treated according to the directory of foreign manpower recruitment that will be published later on the Nitaqat website.
He said companies should make sure their data are consistent for the benefit of recruitment offices, the Ministries of Labor and Interior and the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI).
Data for the Nitaqat program can be obtained from the GOSI's database to find out the number of Saudi employees and the Ministry of Interior to find out the number of the foreign workers.
© Arab News 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Ukraine's finance ministry denies "drunk" claims against minister
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- There's More