Feb 05 2013
|more articles from|
New waterbus route launched in Dubai
Tuesday, Feb 05, 2013
Dubai: Residents and visitors and Dubai Marina can now enjoy a quick boat journey between The Walk and The Mall as the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) a new waterbus route.
The service, which will run every 15 minutes daily, began on Monday and will offer people an alternative and cheap mode of transport.
The new route will be operational 12 hours a day from 10am to 10pm from Sunday to Thursday, and from 12 noon to 12 midnight on the weekends.
“The new waterbus line will serve the visitors and tourists of Dubai Marina, and ferry them between the Mall and The Walk in short but enjoyable cruises during which passengers will be treated to a safe transit, picturesque scenes and charming water views,” said Eisa Abdul Rahman Al Dossari as he launched the service.
By Staff Reporter
Gulf News 2013. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Six killed in Thailand in three-car crash caused by elephant
- NY jury to decide: bizarre sex fantasy or real murder-kidnap plot?
- UPDATE 1-Florida mayor seeking 20th term at age 93 faces run-off election
- UPDATE 1-U.S. president sweats over sweaters during NY shopping stop
- U.S. lawmakers wheel into action, take on EU cheese name plan
- There's More