Jan 04 2013
|more articles from|
Nasrallah: Exploiting oil, gas resources cause of regional incidents
'It is very regretting that the occupier enemy has passed all the states of exploitation of oil and we are still engaging in the basics,' Nasrallah said in his speech on the occasion of Arbaeen (40 days after death of someone) of Imam Hussein (PBUH), Islam's third Shiite Imam, in the Eastern Lebanese city of Balbak on Thursday.
'We (Hezbollah) have now access to important documents pertaining to oil and gas and this issue can resolve many of the economic and social problems of Lebanon,' he added.
Nasrallah noted that if Lebanon one day utilizes its wealth itself (oil and gas), it can pay back its debts so that there will be no difficulty in relation to the law of paying wages and issues particularly related to the retired Lebanese people.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Oil & Gas
- Iraq lays claim to Kurdish crude cargo in Texas court
- Iran ready to increase oil exports shortly after sanctions lifted
- UN warns of sanctions for oil trading with Syria, Iraq militants
- Washington warns US Corporations from buying Kurdistan Crude Oil
- Halt in Iraqi oil, Egyptian gas supplies continues