Jul 21 2012
|more articles from|
Morgan Stanley, Qatar Sovereign Wealth Fund in Talks on Commodities Unit -CNBC
Saturday, Jul 21, 2012
(This story was originally published on Friday.)
Morgan Stanley (MS) and the Qatar Investment Authority are in advanced talks over the sovereign wealth fund taking a stake in the bank's commodities unit, CNBC's Kate Kelly reported Friday, citing several people familiar with the matter.
A deal could fetch $1 billion or more for Morgan Stanley, although terms could not immediately be determined, Kelly reported. Talks of late have raised the possibility of the fund taking a majority stake in the unit, one person said.
Full story at: www.cnbc.com/id/48241872
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Qatar
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More