Jul 18 2012
|more articles from|
Mohammad briefed on Union Square project
Wednesday, Jul 18, 2012
Shaikh Mohammad, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, was briefed on the prestigious projects are the Union Square development project and the Union House development project by Mattar Al Tayer, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director of RTA.
The projects are the Union Square development project and the Union House development project.
The Union square project includes building a monument above the Union Square metro station on a land space of 19,000km. It will include shops, restaurants and bookstores. The Union House (Dar Al Etihad) development project involves converting it into a museum that documents the history of UAE’s federation.
By Shafaat Shabandari Staff Reporter
Gulf News 2012. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Construction
- Dubai DSI wins construction deal worth USD460m in Saudi Arabia
- Middle East construction dispute values fall 42% y-o-y
- Dubai World Central begins construction of new agent warehouses at Logistics District
- Dubai labourers stage rare strike for more pay
- Galfar wins two construction contracts worth OMR19m