Mar 28 2011
|more articles from|
Mohammad Al-Habib Real Estate Co. announces the future opening of Palma Village Qassim a new residential compound in Buraidah, Al Qassim
Consisting of 326 fully-furnished and well-appointed villas and apartments, expatriate residents of Palma Village Qassim will benefit from a variety of modern conveniences and the outstanding service standards that have become synonymous over the years with all projects developed and managed by Mohammad Al-Habib Real Estate Company.
Future residents may select from 3 or 4 bedroom villas to accommodate the entire family, or from our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments while those on their own may opt for our studio-type apartments. A bright, modern, functional design and all the amenities of today's modern worry-free home living will be included with the end product upon its delivery this coming January, 2012.
Particularly noteworthy is that Palma Village Qassim will be the first residential community of its kind in either Qassim Province or its administrative capital city Buraidah.
Mobile: 056 098 5053
Mohammad Al-Habib Real Estate Co.
Tel.: 01 491.4400 (Ext. 258)
Fax: 01 497.0200
© Press Release 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More