Apr 24 2012
|more articles from|
MoTC awards RO55mn project for Port of Salalah expansion
In a disclosure to Muscat Securities Market (MSM), Salalah Port Services Company said that the expansion project will help turn Salalah port into a
liquid-bulk hub and meet the demand for increased economic activity in Dhofar region and international investment projects in Salalah.
Peter Ford, CEO of Port of Salalah , said, This expansion will play a significant role in serving the development of businesses in Salalah and surrounding regions."
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More