Oct 24 2012
|more articles from|
Mazaya Qatar to launch Phase 2 of Marina Mall by December
The company has appointed the project engineering consultant and had gone through the first phase of the project, which involved site habilitation and setting the foundations, Al-Baker said. It will take about three years to be ready.
The second phase of the mall will include entertainment sites, games and cinemas. It is planned to be one of the prominent shopping centers in Qatar in particular and the Gulf region in general, he said.
Qatar has built several large malls and commercial centers over the past 12 years in a bid to attract shoppers from other Gulf countries, especially Saudi Arabia.
© Zawya 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
Related to this article
- Mazaya Qatar will meet profit expectations in 2012, CEO says
- Kuwait Mazaya Hldg Eyes Invest, Real Estate Projs in Qatar-Report
- Al Mazaya Holding presents the future prospects of Qatar and GCC real estate market
- Al-Mazya laid foundation for new phase of growth in 2011: Al-Nafisi - General assembly meeting approves board decision
- Qatar Foundation - Marina Mall