May 01 2012
|more articles from|
Mansour Reiterates Lebanon's Rejection of Foreign Interference in Syria's Affairs
In a radio interview, Mansour said that Lebanon has assumed stances against internationalization, foreign interference and smuggling weapons and combatants into Syria since the beginning, affirming that Lebanon made clear and correct stances regarding the Arab League's resolutions on Syria.
He said that Syria and Lebanon are bound by unique and special relations, noting that there has been a change in the international stance regarding Syria, as in the beginning there were those who wanted to settle personal accounts with it through a war using various methods including money, weapons and media.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More