Feb 08 2012
|more articles from|
MPs support Iran's retaliatory measures against Europe
The statement said the parliamentarians strongly support Oil and Industry, Mines and Commerce ministries taking actions against the Europeans in retaliation for their ban on Iranian oil exports.
The Members of Parliament also stressed that the European buyers of Iranian oil should be replaced by other countries.
The statement noted that Iran seeks cordial relations with other countries on the basis of mutual confidence.
Increase in fuel price and decrease in oil reserves indicate that certain states which imposed economic sanctions on Iran are responsible for such negative outcomes, the Iranian parliamentarians stated.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More