Jul 08 2011
|more articles from|
MOL calls on Saudi companies to adjust naming the professions of their workers
Riyadh - The Ministry of Labor of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has given a bit more than two months grace to all Saudi companies hiring foreign workers to strictly adjust naming their professions.
In a statement, the ministry said it noted that many workers and officers practice on the ground works other than what was registered against their names in the Ministries of Interior and Labor records. This causes great confusion to planners and monitors of Saudization process and companies performance according to the Nitaqat Classification system, the statement went on to say.
The Ministry called on all businesses to harry up giving the correct definition of work of everybody who is working with them, regardless of what was previously recorded against their names when they first came to the Kingdom.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More