May 31 2012
|more articles from|
MARC withdraws ratings on Putrajaya Holdings Sdn Bhd's RM1.5 billion Murabahah CP/MTN programme
MARC's analytical coverage on PJH is now limited to the following rated debt issuances:
- RM570 million Bai Bithaman Ajil (BBA) Bonds Issuance Facility (due 2013) at AAAID
- RM850 million BBA Bonds Issuance Facility (due 2013) at AAAID
- RM850 million BBA Serial Bonds Issuance Facility (due 2015) at AAAID
- RM1.5 billion Murabahah Notes Issuance Facility (MUNIF) (due 2015) at AAAID
- RM2.2 billion Murabahah Medium Term Notes (MTN) Programme (due 2021) at AAAID
- RM1.5 billion Sukuk Musyarakah MTN Programme (due 2033) at AAAIS
The rating outlook on these debt issuances is stable.
Contacts: Thian Chow Di, +603-2082 2280/ email@example.com; Nisha Fernandez, +603-2082 2269, firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More