Apr 05 2012
|more articles from|
Listing of Treasury Bonds - Apr 2022 (Primary Dealers)
According to the documents received from the Central Bank of Egypt dated 04/04/2012 and the letter of MCDR concerning the new issue of Treasury Bonds - Apr 2022, issued Apr 03, 2012, that amounted to LE 1 billion, distributed over 1 million bonds at a par value of LE 1000 per each bond, with an annual coupon rate of 17.00%, to be paid twice a year, in 03/10 and 03/04.
EGX announces that the treasury bonds Apr 2022, have been added to EGX database to be available for trading effective 05/04/2012 trading session through the Primary Dealers System.
© The Egyptian Exchange 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More