Jul 14 2010
|more articles from|
Listing of "Ennakl" shares in Tunis and Casablanca launched
A first of its kind in the Maghreb, the simultaneous launch of a brand on two stock exchanges met with great public success. The initial stock price for this simultaneous transaction was set at 10.700 Tunisian dinars and 64.22 Moroccan dirhams, respectaively.
The demand for shares was oversubscribed 23 times in Tunisia, and 10 times in Morocco.
The President of Attijariwafa Bank, Mr. Mohamed El Kettani, as well as Mr. Habib Ben Yahia, the Secretary General of the Arab Maghreb Union (AMU), also took part in the event.
© Tunisia Online News 2010
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More