Feb 22 2012
|more articles from|
Kuwait Bourse Ends Trading In Red
Kuwait - Kuwait Stock Exchange price index was red at the end of Wednesday's session, which slipped to 6,088.5 points shedding 9.7 points. The weighted index read 408.65 points, dropping 0.12 points.
The trading session saw 6,787 transactions worth KD 55,989,050 with 656,855, 000 shares changing hands, according to a report of KUNA.
Five of the sector indices were green and three were red. The loser of the day with 114 points went to the banking index.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More