Jun 13 2012
|more articles from|
Kuwait Oil Minister: OPEC Very Likely To Leave Ceiling Unchanged
Wednesday, Jun 13, 2012
VIENNA--OPEC is very likely to keep its output ceiling level unchanged when it meets in Vienna Thursday, Kuwait Oil Minister Hani Hussein was quoted as saying Wednesday.
"It is very likely that OPEC ministers will recommend to keep output ceiling of 30 million barrels [per day] unchanged," the minister said, according to state-run Kuwait News Agency, or KUNA.
Write to Summer Said at Summer.Said@dowjones.com
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More