Jul 04 2012
|more articles from|
Kuwait Agility Wins $238M Deal for Australia Gorgon Gas Project
Wednesday, Jul 04, 2012
(This story was originally published Tuesday)
BEIRUT (Zawya Dow Jones)--Kuwait-based Agility (AGLTY.KW) said Tuesday it has won a new contract estimated to be worth $238 million to provide logistics support to the Gorgon natural gas project in Western Australia.
Agility, the Persian Gulf region's biggest logistics firm by market value, said that under the two-year deal, it will provide various logistics, stevedoring and related services to a marine loading facility in Henderson, Perth.
The company's shares closed flat at 0.385 Kuwaiti dinar ($1.37) in a higher market.
Copyright (c) 2012 Dow Jones & Co.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More