Jun 12 2012
|more articles from|
Kurdistan's housing problem could be solved at 5,000 homes per year
If the region spends about $170 million a year on building residential units, the housing shortcoming could be overcome in 10 years.
Much of Kurdistan Region's investment volume has been in the housing sector since 2003.
According to statistics released by the Investment Board, the region has attracted some $16.2 billion (19 trillion IQD) in foreign investment over the past five years.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Real Estate
- Abu Dhabi’s developers finetune off-plan ambitions
- 500,000 manpower gap seen in construction and real estate sector
- Mortgage providers benefit from positive sentiment in Abu Dhabi property market
- DED sees 13% increase in licenses during March 2014
- French Riviera, Corfu... where Arab investors buy holiday homes