Aug 10 2012
|more articles from|
Kurdistan ruling parties to reconsider their strategic agreement
PUK media said during a meeting with senior party officials and cadres in Erbil, Barham Saleh said both the PUK and KDP agree on the revision so that a number of comments by both parties are addressed "openly" and settled.
At the same time, the former Kurdistan prime minister said the KDP-PUK agreement is "important and we should hold on to it."
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More