Jul 03 2012
|more articles from|
King to hold talks with France's Hollande
Talks will focus on developing bilateral relations and the situation in the Middle East, a Royal Court statement said.
The King is also scheduled to meet with Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault and President of the National Assembly of France Claude Bartolone to discuss topics of mutual interest.
Agence France-Presse quoted Bernard Valero, French foreign ministry spokesperson, as saying that the King's talks with Hollande will focus on Jordanian-French ties and common interests.
The partnership was launched by the G-8 countries in 2011 to assist Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Morocco and Jordan as they pass through democratic transformation.
HRH Prince Feisal was sworn in as Regent on Monday, the Royal Court statement said.
© Jordan Times 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More