Apr 24 2012
|more articles from|
Khalifa grants citizenship to 930 children
Abu Dhabi, 24th April 2012 (WAM) -- The President, His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, has issued a decree granting citizenship to 930 children of UAE women married to foreigners who satisfied requirements for citizenship by virtue of the supreme order to grant citizenship to eligible children of Emirati women.The committee tasked with implementing directives of the president on children of UAE women married to foreigners had presented to Sheikh Khalifa a list of names it approved in its last meeting. The meeting was chaired by Ahmed Juma Al Za’abi, Deputy Minister of Presidential Affairs, and attended by representatives from the Ministry of Presidential Affairs, Ministry of Interior, the Higher National Security Council, and State Security Authority in the context of finalising legal procedures for granting citizenship.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More