Jun 10 2012
|more articles from|
KHI sells interest in Movenpick Phuket
KHI had sold the Swissôtel Kunshan to TA Global in January 2011 for a gross consideration of approximately $61 million.
Alwaleed said: "This transaction marks yet another success for KHI 's value realization strategy from growth market investments."
Sarmad Zok, Chairman and CEO of KHI , and a member of KHC's Board of Directors, said: "We are delighted to partner with TA Global on yet another successful transaction. The sale of the M?venpick Phuket further adds to KHI 's orderly value realization and capital redeployment record. The seamless transaction is also testimony to the quality of our assets and our team execution, and an evidence of the buoyant M&A environment in growth markets."
KHI , headquartered in Dubai, is the leading international hotel and resort acquisition and development company focused on high growth emerging markets such as the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
The company has ownership interests in 21 properties in 14 countries, including 19 operating hotels and resorts, and two currently under construction.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More